The Catalyst Bed Support Medias are very good support media for
catalyst beds and other chemical units.
They are in the same quality and performances as those America/
Now, we have 3 main types: 17% , 23% , 99% etc.
( 1) Ceramic Support Media Balls ( Spheres) for Catalyst Bed or
other units ( 17% ) - Al2O3 + SiO2 = 92% min.
( 2) Ceramic Support Media Balls ( Spheres) for Catalyst Bed or
other units ( 23% ) - Al2O3 + SiO2 = 95% min.
( 3) Ceramic Support Media Balls ( Spheres) for Catalyst Bed or
other units ( 99% ) - Al2O3: 99.3% min.
1) Spheres ( balls)
2) Type: 17% , 23% , 99%
3) Very excellent support and covering media
4) Function as support media for catalyst beds or other chemical
beds in reactors or towers
5) Widely used in oil refinery, petrochemical industry, gas
industry, and environmental protection
6) Very excellent performances and stability in acid and other
7) Very good chemical stability and low rate of water absorption
8) Can withstand high pressure and high temperatures
9) 99% can be even used in hot caustic service because they can
resist over 10% sodium hydroxide service up to 60 deg.C, and 1%
sodium hydroxide service temperature up to 100 C
10) Can also resist the chemical corrosions of any acid ( including
organic and inorganic acids, but except HF acid) , most of alkali
and organic solvent
11) Will well protect the catalyst and avoid poisoned
12) All of our balls will have shock test, attrition test, impact
tast, quench test, etc. inspection.
25kg per bag, 1MT ( 1 cbm) / bulk bag, or new steel drums with
3mm ( 1/ 8 " ) , 6mm ( 1/ 4 " ) , 10mm ( 3/ 8 " ) , 14mm ( 1/ 2 " )
, 16mm ( 5/ 8 " ) , 19mm( 3/ 4 " ) , 25mm( 1 " ) , 38mm( 1-1/ 2 " )
, 50mm( 2 " ) .
Contact person: Miss Tracy Yeung
Tel: + 86-13420991282
Email: tracy_ jincheng@ yahoo.cn
MSN: tracy_ jincheng@ hotmail.com
Inert Ceramic Ball ( Catalyst Bed Support Media) Images